Juliette Jain brings 20 years of experience, mainly in the Professional Services, Public-Private Partnerships, Hotel Industry and VIP Services sectors. She founded “JAIN – Personal Branding & Development” in order to bring all her areas of expertise together under one umbrella. Juliette Jain is a PCC (Professional Certified Coach) from ICF, (International Coach Federation). She is Reach-certified Master-level Personal Banding strategist (No 1 US personal branding organization). She holds a Master of Arts in Social Sciences and a MAS (Master of Advanced Studies) in Human Resources & Career Management. She is fluent in French, English and Italian.
Her corporate experience includes 14 years at PricewaterhouseCoopers, mainly in HR leadership, business processes and project management. She also served at the World Economic Forum for several years in business development functions, for both the public and private sectors. At earlier stages of her career, she managed the Eastern Europe & Africa marketing department of SHMS, a Swiss Hotel School, and worked for Tag Aviation, an Executive Business Jets firm.
Clients choose Juliette Jain for her natural affinity for helping people to succeed, as well as her sincere and pragmatic personality. Authenticity, persistence and the ability to put herself in her clients’ shoes are some of the qualities she brings to her profession.
Juliette Jain’s main areas of expertise are: Coaching, Personal Branding, Social Media (LinkedIn), Leadership, Human Resources, Career & Talent Development, Project Management, Public Speaking, Recruitment.
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
- PCC (Professional Certified Coach) at ICF (International Coach Federation), 2018
- Master Personal Branding Strategist (Program accredited by ICF) – Reach, USA, 2018
- Certified Personal Brand Strategist (CPBS) & Social Branding Analyst, (Program accredited by ICF) – Reach, USA, 2017
- Accreditation 360Reach & 360Reach for Groups Survey – Reach, USA, 2017
- Accredited Professional Coach (Program accredited by ICF) – WAKAN Institute, Geneva, 2007-2009 & 2011
- MyWay, International Key Talents Programme on Transformational Leadership – PricewaterhouseCoopers 2016-2017
- Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Human Resources & Career Management – Geneva, Lausanne, Neuchâtel, Universities, 2009-2011
- Master of Arts in Social Sciences – Lausanne University,1994-1998